Get a Quote
Organising a charity event or fundraiser is stressful enough without having to worry about something going wrong.
Thankfully there are plenty of steps that you can take to reduce the risk of having to cancel your event, but as is always the case, problems can occur from nowhere, and are sometimes beyond our control. At ThirdSectorProtect we appreciate the devastation that occurs when cancelling an event, that’s why we offer event cancellation cover which can protect you against the irrecoverable costs and expenses that may occur as a result of a cancelled event.
Event cancellation insurance compensates for any financial loss following cancellation, disruption, postponement or relocation of an event for reasons out of your control.
- Adverse weather
- National mourning
- Closure of crucial transport link
- Strikes or labour disputes
- Non-attendance of celebrity / guest
- Contagious disease
- Delayed building work
- Personal bereavement
What could go wrong with your event:
- Your performer or guest speaker cancels due to illness or injury.
- Extreme or unforeseen weather conditions cause your event to be cancelled.
- The venue becomes inaccessible due to a fire/ flood, closure or safety concerns.
What is covered with cancellation insurance:
- Your irrecoverable costs and expenses.
- Any potential loss of revenue or profit.
- Additional expenses used to reduce the loss if cancellation is threatened or the event needs to be postponed.